1. College degree or above, major in engineering and plastics engineering;
2. Good competency in process control, good analysis ability, be able to make full process report;
3. Rich experience in injection molding parameter adjustment, good background in plastic field ;
4. Attention to details, especially with regard to production efficiency; and analytical, innovative, mathematical, organizational, planning skills are required.
5. Hard work and self-disciplined, can work independently
6. Result-oriented, be able to work flexible
7. Good teamwork spirit, oral and written English is required
1.Involve into project from technical review till mould trial sampling and release, follow up related project, product and process procedure.
2.New production and new molds trail, follow the process development procedure to define process
3.Confirm the mold status and make the test report, involve in part measurement and tool improvement, highlight any tooling or processing non-conformance
4.SPC/CPK study and handle DoE study during troubleshooting, involve into tooling improvement or tuning process
5.Process control & improvement, monitor & adjust process on time, initiate any improvement opportunity for project engineering and production.
6.Create related production documentation, including WI and packing method
7.Study new process or technical, evaluate technical possibility