Bachelor degree in Management Information Technology
With 3or over 3 years working experience MIS, software, hardware
Administration of LAN networks (Ethernet, Token Ring)
Administration of servers
Routers, modem, communications ADSL
Experience in administration of incidences and support to user.
Platform knowledge MS Office of Windows
Knowledge of some antivirus tools (Trend Micro, Panda, etc.)
Platform knowledge Lotus Notes of IBM for electronic mail
Software knowledge Citrix for remote communications.
Good level of English language.
Knowledge of systems ERP will be valued (SAP, BPCS, etc.).
Proficiency in spoken, reading, writing EnglishResponsibility:
1. To calculate and to monitor the ratios of yield of the local infrastructures. To propose specific action plans to correct those ratios below that agreed with the final client.
2. To carry out the necessary periodic maintenance operations to guarantee the correct operation of the local infrastructures.
3. To execute the appropriate plan of contingencies should the need arise to assure the continuity of the operation of the local systems of information.
4. To collaborate in the installations of the applications and improvements outlined starting from the support to the necessary infrastructures.
5. To impart formation in the applications and/or infrastructures that compose the local systems of information.
6. To develop the necessary technique-operative documentation for the correct execution of the existent operations.
7. To give support technician, analyzing and prioritizing the received incidences. To negotiate and to monitor the mishaps and the maintenance of the local infrastructures in way proactive, quick and effective.
8. To negotiate the purchases of computer material starting from the marked guidelines from the Corporation.
9. To apply security of the applications and/or local infrastructures from the marked guidelines from the Corporation.