Education / Experience
1. Bachelor in Food Engineering, Food Science, Pharmaceutical science or Biotechnology.
2. Minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience in a food, dairy, nutrition or pharmaceutical company, experience of spray dry processing is preferred
1. Preferably with knowledge of SAP, or equivalent.
2. Preferably with knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing
3. Preferably with knowledge of GMP, ISO 9000, ISO 22000, & HACCP
1. Computer literate, Basic knowledge in spoken and written English.
2. 了解精益生产和6 Sigma
3. 了解GMP, ISO9000, ISO22000和HACCP
Direct and supervise a team of Dry Process operators to ensure smooth and efficient operations to meet the targeted volume and the quality criteria.
Implement Dryer area environmental hygiene and sanitation programs to keep sure the good hygiene and sanitation of equipment and environment..
Be Responsible for coaching, feedback and conducting effective annual appraisal
Ensure completeness, timeliness and accuracy of all operational and personnel records.
Carry out the processing deviation investigation at the first time
Be responsible for SOP formulation and training for his subordinates.
Initiate and successfully complete projects to improve the quality, efficiency, cost and safety of the drying process.
Communicate with other company departments, company operating locations, and external parties as required in a timely and effective manner.
Responsible for maintaining sound EHS working conditions practices in the assigned areas and assuring the safety of all personnel under your supervision.
Be knowledgeable with applicable Level I and II policies, procedures and guidelines. To ensure continuous compliance to GMP in designated areas of responsibilities.