1) Bachelor''s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
2) At least 5 years progressively responsible for process and design engineering experience in precision engineering, familiar with Door Control closer, or Floor Spring, or Pump products or other similar products is perferred;
3) Proficient in MS office (project, excel, word), Pro/E Wildfire 2.0 or above;
4) Expertise in AutoCAD and other mechanical software;
5) Experience in Lean initiatives;
6) Project Transfer and Product line transfer experiences are preferred;
1) To validate process method to adopt more productive method with equipment that can scale high production volume and quality. Study machine design and set up per industrial Engineering Standard (for good functionality, ease in operating and good ergonomics).
2) To understand process capability of each process stage and to achieve established output at production stage. Need to change process method to effectively deliver good yield and productivity;
3) To recommend and improve work place layout and organization, work method for better product quality control and human productivity.
4) To review cost of manufacturing and optimize operational cost to minimize unit cost.
5) Lead process improvement projects and implementation to align improvements with overall Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
6) To work with Quality Assurance to ensure products conform to established standards and customer’s requirements.
7) Introduce new mechanical technologies, fabrication methods and design tools.
8) Develop and implement Lean / PACE initiatives.
9) Lead the Project Transfer Project for dormakaba;