1. University degree or college diploma in computer science or equivalent work experience.
2. Good knowledge of the network device, computer and server troubleshooting skill, familiar with the hardware and software, have the strong experience on ERP (Dynamics) is preferred.
3. Good English both on written and listening. Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with outside vendors and internal staff.
4. Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills and good customer-service orientation. Responsibilities include:
1. Purchasing and Installing PC’s and Servers.
2. Work on providing professional support including setup and troubleshooting for client PCs, user training, network, telephones and software system. And also in charge of the management of IT machine rooms, PABX, cabling, security electronic fence etc.
3. Work with the team to maintenance and development the ERP (Dynamics).
4. Being familiar with network operating system, software and hardware, and experience in hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting.
5. Be responsible for all IT affairs in Gunnebo China, and keep in touch with IT Manager APAC.
6. Other tasks assigned by supervisor.