Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Support daily Die/wirebond operation.
2. Set-up new Die/wirebond program for new customer device
3. Operate wirepull, ball shear tester and high power scope
4. Work with process engineer for wirebond process and machine improvement
5. Document wirebond process details in specification and work instruction
Experience desired :
1.College of mechanical/ industrial background or related.
2.Knowledgeable in ASM Eagle 60 / Eagle Extreme wirebond machine operation, programming, trouble shooting
3.1-3years’ experience working in wirebond machine
4.Have basic understanding on Wirebond visual criteria per MIL STD 883.
5.Computer literate in MS – office - applications
6. Good English communication skill(special for read and written skill)
7. Ability to cooperate and coordinate, good teamwork.
8. Diebond machine experience is plus.