1. 3- 5 years & above experience in Surface Mount Technology.
2. Experienced in handling both NPI & Mass Production.
3. Knowledge on IPC 610, IPC 7711 & 7721 rework standards.
4. Technical expertise in the area of solder joint quality and process analysis.
5. Knowledge on Reflow profiling.
6. Knowledge on SMT tooling design (Stencil & fixture).
7. Experience in Statistical Process Control
8. High levels of trouble shooting skills and detailed failure analysis techniques
9. Experience should include BGA/CSP/WLCSP & other special packages, BGA rework,
AOI, Thermal Profiling, X-ray, screen printing, pick and place programming and reflow
10. Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
11. Knowledge in DOE (Design of Experiments) & 6 Sigma is a plus factor
12. Ability to use statistical software such as Minitab/JMP is also a plus factor.
13. Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
14. Strong communication, organization and presentation skills (on both English &