1. Focus on Safety
2. Diagnose and repair production equipment and tooling
a)Monitor & improve equipment uptime, MTTR, and MTTF.
b)Lead root cause analysis on daily issues.
c)Implement corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence.
3. Define Preventative Maintenance and Calibrations on assigned equipment and tooling
a)Train technicians to perform preventative maintenance
b)Monitor compliance and effectiveness.
4. Use Predictive Maintenance techniques to reduce equipment downtime.
5. Complete documentation for assigned processes:
a)Preventative Maintenance work instructions
c)Equipment troubleshooting guides
6. Initiate Line Side audits and comply with company policies & procedures.
b)Standard work audits.
c)Quality Plan and PFMEA audits.
7. Lead continuous improvements to operational metrics.
8. Document and implement cost improvements through CIP program
9. Perform special assignments as needed.
1. 2 year technical degree in Mechanics or Electronics
2. Desire to work hands on and on the production floor. Good with tools.
3. Problem Solving Skills
4. Good Communication Skills.
5. Work all shifts