1. Lead in project management and ensure all requirements in development or improvement of equipment for processor functional tests are met.
2. Ensure equipment operation procedures and maintenance programs are in place.
3. Drive improvements, initiate problem solving and develop creative engineering solutions to achieve low cost, better quality, improved capabilities and higher efficiency,
4. Ensure timely execution of new product or process development and qualification. Demonstrates discipline in timely execution of tasks.
5. Manage/audit/liaise with suppliers and vendors to achieve quality, cost and risk management requirements. Plan and manage budgets as well as support capital planning and cost reduction initiatives.
6. Ensure training and troubleshooting programs on equipment and hardware are in place.
7. Ensure all requirements are met for smooth equipment implementation in production.
8. Ensure expectations on production yield, quality, utilization and cost reduction are met consistently.
9. Lead, train and manage a team of equipment / engineering personnel. Enable and manage engineering change control activities.
10. Work closely with other AMD groups and sites to provide effective solutions and support for daily production activities. Demonstrates flexibility/adaptability to frequent changes.
11. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1.Good knowledge of Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
2.Basic understanding of semiconductor testing.
3.Basic equipment operation and maintenance.
4.Help build and maintain effective teams.
5.Independent, resourceful and takes initiative.
6.Effective communication skills.