1. In charge of electrical design of equipments.
2. Strictly execute projects’ schedule and quality requirement.
3. Detail design according to project requirement, and standard sourcing.
4. Involve in project meeting, i.e. kick-off, FMEA weekly meeting.
5. Initiative report to Electrical Head and PM weekly about project status progress.
6. Explain circuit drawing, function and key point before assembly (PFMEA).
7. Assist production department with assembly, debugging, installation and after sales services.
8. Perform other duties as supervisor assigned.
9. ISO implement.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical engineering.
2. Familiar with Siemens (S7-200&300), AB, Omron, Schneider (at least on kind of PLC).
3. Innovation competence.
4. 2-3 years related experience.
5. Strong team spirit and results-oriented.
6. Good English communication abilities like listening, speaking, reading and writing.