• Bachelor degree (or above) in Chemical / Material major.
• Experience on degreasing / painting / anodizing / electroplating, and knowledge of drawing.
• Knowledge of Quality control and Quality system requirement (AS9100), NADCAP experience is a plus.
• Quick response for process / product abnormal, capability of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques, including management and planning tools, lean & 6 sigma, quality tools (5 why, 8D, fishbone diagram, etc.), preventive and corrective actions. Six sigma green belt project experience is a plus.
• Strong logical thinking, able to quick catch the problem and propose reasonable solutions. And Highly Manipulative Ability is mandatory.
• Quick leaning capability and good teamwork.
• Oral and written communication skills with English.
• In charge of special process with chemical, such as degreasing, etching, and painting process
• Process KPI analyze, guarantee the reliability of process. Monitor process and identify the continuous improvement opportunities.
• Investments: technical specifications + means receptions for technical purpose
• Process definition + WI definition / update + Operator technical training
• Process start-up with supplier
• Process risk analysis and continuous improvement: FMEA, SPC and action plan leader
• Action plan leader of audit regarding to process (NUCAP,OSAC, AS9100, APP, internal audit, etc.)
• Process emergency (product non-quality, process stop, etc.) investigation and disposition, work together with quality and other relevant departments.
• Technical support for other process related requests.