1. Coordinate with MFG supervisor and EHS engineer to improve the safety from machine standpoint during the daily production
2. Lead equipment safety risk assessment and come out the mitigation plan
3. Improve the product quality through the stable process, investigate the quality problem or NCR/Customer complaints and make the corrective action plan and preventive action plan
4. Improve the machine stability and efficiency through good process control plan and critical parameter management
5. Set up SOP/standard work instruction for all pack machine related work station
6. Understand the process /equipment validation and can lead the validation
7. Has the capability of analysis the data to make the action plan to improve the process stability
8. Summarize the machine downtime and has the capability to identify the root cause of it and make the corrective plan and prevent plan. Making the trouble shooting file for training
9. Provide the trouble shooting training to related technician / Operators
10. Good communication skill and be able to build good work relationship within operation team and all the other groups such as QA, Material, EHS and WW team
11. Continue to drive the low machine waste
12. Make PM Plan for assembly line and lead the PM implementation, summarize the PM result for future improvement
13. Involved in expansion project and especially PQ phase
14. Lead new machine validation if need
15. Lead projects which can improve the equipment efficiency and stability
16. Provide training to relative technician and operators to ensure they are qualified to their work
17. Provide the daily coach and instruction to mechanical technician and make sure mechanical technician is able to solve the problem on time
SKILLS AND ABILITIES（技能）
1. Minimum master degree in mechanical engineering.
2. welcome fresh graduates apply for this position
3. Good team work and well communication skill.
4. Fluent speaking English, well listening and comprehension. professional on office software.