Provide technical support for both SBD team (ENG, QA, PUR & MFG) and manufacturing supplier in the area of plastic injection molding/ etc. Conduct supplier technical assessments and work on component level to ensure supply base can delivery quality parts consistently. Plastic parts failure analysis and process trouble shooting.
2. QUALIFICATION/TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT
· Bachelor degree or above, Majored in Polymer science or plastic injection molding related
· More than 3 years of experience as plastic engineer, plastic injection molding process engineer or plastic compounding R&D engineer
· Good knowledge of polymer failure analysis, can operate polymer analysis equipment MFR, DSC and TGA. Review and release polymer analysis report according to test data.
· Good engineering background, knowledge and experience of thermoplastic injection molding, molds design, manufacturing ect.
· Familiar with ISO 9001 and TS16949 is preferred.
· Experience for Mold flow or Moldex 3D Software skills is preferred.
· Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
· Provide technical support to SZ project team (especially EMPT) and Global project team in plastic components design, provide support to supplier in parts process developing, fixture, gauging, programming, tooling etc.
· Involve in new product designing. Review engineering drawing to make sure correct drawing specification, review supplier manufacturing process to ensure process is capable with a consistent base.|
· Conduct supplier technical assessment. Set up SQIP (supplier quality improvement plan) for suppliers and follow up.
· Technical training program for supplier staff.
· Extend support to Global sourcing strategy suppliers developing.
· Engineering Failure analysis for plastic parts, rubber parts, color deviation , arrange material test with TGA, MFR, DSC, report writing and releasing
· Cooperate with resin compounding supplier to develop new material and color match for new product.
· Material laboratory management, daily running and maintenance. RoHS Compliance test, report review and releasing.