1. Machine assembly, wiring, modification, alignment, test run, trouble shooting, installation & customer service.
2. Meet project schedule and project man hour budget.
3. Take care of assembly area cleanliness and tidiness.
4. Assist the production supervisor in departmental improvement activities.
5. Take care of assembly facilities and individual tools or equipment.
6. Standard part & fabrication parts receiving and QC checking.
7. Feedback to production supervisor on job progress and issues encountered.
8. Complete other works assigned by superior.
9. ISO Implement.
1. 2 years experience in assembly or wiring
2. Have a good sense of responsibility and team work.