1. Machine assembly, wiring,modification, alignment, test run, trouble shooting, installation & customer service.
2. Involve in improvement activities and in charge of necessary training.
3. Supervise M/C Builder during machine assembly, wiring, modification, alignment, test run, installation and etc.
4. Conduct team internal meeting.
5. Co-ordinate M/C Builder on project execution (i.e. machine assembly, modification, alignment, test run, installation and etc.).
6. Supervise and lead the individual team.
7. Take care of assembly area cleanliness and tidiness.
8. Assist the Production Supervisor in sectional planning.
9. To assist to do staff training.
10. Complete other works assigned by superior.
11. ISO implement.
1. Over 5 year’s mechanical assembly and electrical wiring experience.
2. Have a good sense of responsibility and team work.
3. Machine debugging skill.