1. Support mass production line to identify problems, diagnose causes and determine corrective and preventive actions.
2. Coordinate for new project introduction to ensure success launch
3. Review designs for manufacture and assembly.
4. Design layout of equipment and workspace, set up workstation, balance line and time study for maximum efficiency.
5. Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements and workflow.
6. Originate and develop processes and operation sequences and equipment required for parts and assemblies.
7. Plan, direct, coordinate manufacturing process in prototype runs and Full Production Try Out.
8. Evaluate and recommend alternative production methods and materials to reduce cost, and improve product quality, efficiency and yield.
9. Estimate production times, staffing requirements and related costs to provide information for management decision.
10. Confer with management, engineering and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities and production schedules to facilitate production processes
11. Confer with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
12. Confer with supply quality engineers to determine product specifications for establishing inspection instructions.
13. Other duties as assigned.
1. Able to communicate and interact effectively with individuals of all levels
2. Capable of handling multiple projects concurrently
3. Knowledge of design for manufacturability and testability
4. Knowledge of manufacturing processes and understand common process problems
5. Knowledge and use of manufacturing assembly tools.
6. Knowledge of materials specifications and selection
7. Knowledge of statistical methods and quality tools
8. Process management and improvement
9. Measuring and reporting process performance
10. B.S. Degree in Engineering, as a minimum
11. Around 5 years Manufacturing Engineering working experience
12. At least three years process engineering experience in electronic manufacturing site.
13. Logical thinking and problem solving skill
14. Very good team work and customer orientation mindset
15. Can work under high pressure
16. Computer skills
17. Oral and written communication skills in English
18. Lean Manufacturing background