1. Lead process related issue solving with effectiveness and quick response via professional problem solving tools.
Diagnose real root causes and determine corrective and preventive actions.
2. Improve line layout design，line balance to maximum manufacture capacity and productivity.
3. Evaluate and optimize production process and materials to reduce cost, and improve product quality, efficiency and yield. Identify process opportunities to transform from manual process to automated process.
4. Optimize assembly process flow, provide clear work instruction and requirements of assembly process to production.
5. Setup process related settings (Work center, routing … etc.) correctly and accurately in SAP.
6. Ensure timely and accurately execution of all SZ related engineering changes (CR/CA).
7. Drive and implement of process improvement and/or changes via professional project management and lean tools.
8. Initiate kaizen/CIP events for process related improvement.
9. Other duties as assigned.
1. B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering, as a minimum
2. Around 5 years Manufacturing Engineering working experience
3. At least three years process engineering experience in electronic manufacturing site.
4. Logical thinking and problem solving skill
5. Very good team work and customer orientation mindset
6. Can work under high pressure
7. Computer skills
8. Oral and written communication skills in English
9. Knowledge of manufacturing processes and understand common process problems
10. Knowledge of materials specifications and selection
11. Knowledge of basic quality tools, like cause and effective diagram, Pareto chart, CAPA/8D etc.
12. Able to communicate and interact effectively with individuals of all levels
13. Able to use Auto CAD or other similar software.