1. Focus on product value stream to eliminate non-value added operations.
2. Achieve continuously process improved product flow through physical rearrangement，system structure & control mechanisms.
3. Be responsible for LEAN manufacturing promotion and execution on company-wide basis.
4. Support on manufacturing cost down and overall efficiency improvement programs.
5. Reduce plan-to-ship cycles time.
6. Make quick changeovers of machines & equipment to allow different products to be produced in small batches (HMLV).
7. Make layout design based on product flow (current and future product).
8. Implement other projects / programs assigned by Manager.
9. RFQ for current and new business
1. IE majors and university
2. More than 8 years'''' working experience in industrial sector preferred
3. A quick learner and able to adopt new ideas/concepts
4. Good understanding and practical knowledge in more than one of the followings:
a) Lean Production
b) 6 Sigma
c) Cellular Manufacturing
d) Production Assembly Lines operations
e) Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM)
5. Good command of spoken and written English (CET 4 or above)
6. Ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
7. A good team player with problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
8. Proactive and committed team player with a good sense r
9. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritization effectively
10. Ability to influence at all levels, confidence to challenge and obtain commitment to actions and experience of working directly with senior level executives.
11. Knowledge of auto-CAD and practice experience is prefer