1. Arrange, direct and check technician''s work
2. Responsible for the trial manufacture of new model (include MI & all SMT related procedures)
3. Execute and follow up ECN and DN
4. Check the accuracy of work instruction frequently
5. Direct and follow up the regular maintenance of SMT machines and check the machines regularly.
6. Direct production people to operate the machines and monitor the accuracy
7. Monitor the quality of products and cooperate with production on quality and quantity.
8. Improve the production capacity and quality
9. Performance repair maintenance
10. Carry out checking to ensure all machine is always working
11. Study process and make improvement recommendation
12. To ensure all work process and machinery and tooling design are of safety standard.
13. To compile with the safety procedure and requirements as laid down by the safety committee concerning
1. Junior college (mechanism or electronic specialty) or above
2. 5 years experience or above
3. Have the knowledge of TS16949, SPC, ISO9000
4. Have the knowledge of ISO14001/OHSAS18001 and EHS document.
5. Have the certification by FUJI or GSM is the priority