Roles and Responsibility:
- Communicate with the oversea design team and understand the design specification.
- Searching the local source for the electrical components, such as DC/DC, DC/AC converter, motor, pump, and power supply based on the design specification.
- Qualify the electrical components of local source.
- Build the prototype and implement the electrical layout.
- Work with design team to complete the system verification tests.
- Establish QA and Inspection plans for components and assemblies.
- Work closely with the process engineer to build the production line.
- Maintain the product quality after production and solve the quality issue related to the electrical and electronic components.
- Support on the maintenance of electrical and electronic equipments in workshop and facility
- Other assignments from the manager
- B.S in Electrical/Electronic engineering and with at least 3 years related working experience.
- Fluent verbal and written English and strong Electrical/Electronics technical communication skills.
- Ability to read/understand and create/modify electrical or electronics schematic and single-line diagrams.
- Detailed understanding of cost/feature/performance trade-offs to select and recommend suitable solutions.
- Experience working with Manufacturer/Suppliers to resolve gaps between available solutions and target specification, in order to propose updates or changes to meet target spec.
- Ability to vet suppliers for design and manufacturing quality, with good understanding of electrical manufacturing and testing processes to ensure quality end-product.
- Familiarity with international Safety Standards, such as UL, IEC.