- Work with Production and Quality team in manufacturing process, trouble shooting and optimization.
- New product introduce from sample build to SOP.
- Process documents preparation and release; Control plan, PFMEA, PFC, WI, etc.
- Jigs/fixtures/ tooling development and preparation for new product.
- Training production people (process + equipment).
- Evaluate existing processes, cycle times, H/C Routing, VT/TEB, and standardized work to continuously improve.
- ECR/ECN handling and implementation.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical or electrical
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive, Using cell line. 3+ years new project introduction experience
- Be familiar with key production control documents as PPAP, PFMEA, SPC, control plan
- Production machine maintainance and trouble shooting. Good equipment management experience will be prefer.
- Familiar with automotive cable assembly process such as Crimping or ultrasonic welding & Resistance welding will be prefer.
- Cmk, Cpk analysis