- Bachelor degree in engineering
- English level CET 6 preferred
- At least 8 years working experience in plant equipment maintenance
- 5 years experience with electrical systems both power and signal
- 5 years experience in machine repair and trouble shooting equipment
- Maintain and repair all processing equipment and manage a technician team.
- Develop and maintain Preventative maintenance program.
- Suggests and propose plant improvements in facilities and operating equipment, and implement the improvement with the team.
- Promote the OEE of equipments.
- Prepares plant and installs all new equipment being purchased or transferred from other Stoneridge facilities.
- Analysis and improve the quality and low efficiency issue caused by equipment.
- Reduce the manufacturing cost and improve the quality performance through equipment and process improvement.
- Others assigned by Supervisor.