1. Manage engineering team for whole process which including SMT, MI, Assembly to Testing.
2. Plan, organize, co-ordinate and follow up on all manufacturing engineering issue;
3. Set long-term and short-term KPIs to all engineering staffs, provide them a presentation or reporting platform and monitor their actual performance vs. target.
4. Define, monitor, improve and maintain manufacturing process to meet yield, quality, efficiency and productivity targets;
5. Plan, design, maintain and modify equipment, tooling and fixtures to meet yield, quality, efficiency and productivity targets;
6. Review process output, quality data and continuously improve process;
7. Plan the line layout and capacity together with facility, testing & production;
8. Lead and drive team to solve process & equipment related issues;
9. Responsible for equipment selection & ROI computation;
10. Responsible for equipment spare parts control, preventive maintenance planning & implementation and repairing;
11. Responsible for labor time calculation for all new quotations.
12. Lead the engineering team for Lean, Automation and MIS improvement projects.
1. Bachelor of science, IE or EE preferred;
2. Minimum 10 years engineering experience in multinational EMS company, minimum 5 years as manager level.
3. Good command in both written and spoken English;
4. Good communication skill.
5. Have a strong leadership.
6. Have the knowledge of TS16949,SPC,ISO9000
7. Have the knowledge of ISO14001/OHSAS18001 and EHS document.