1. Process Cability：
- Clarify technical requirements from manufaturing conception base on customer engineering and internal product engineer;
- Fix manufacturing process through feasibility study, fixture and tooling quotation, concept and design phase;
- Prepare process related documents, Flow Chart, CC/SC List(Process), PFMEA, WI, Maintainence WI, etc.
- Lead trial run and Run&Rate to validate the reliability of the process;
- Process and relevant machines, equipments, fixtures release to operation after G5.
- CTM from manufacturing side to coordinate works and communications among packing, operation, IE, etc.
- Trianing operator according to WI
- Continue improvement
- Trouble shooting on production line
- Lead process improvement of labor or C/T reducing, OEE increasement, machine down time reduce for CC prductivity;
- Work with quality and operation to reduce COPQ cost of responsible products.
1. Bacholor or above degree with mechanical/electric related majors,3 years ME working experience
2. Experience in process for cable assemblies
3. Experience in fixture design
4. Experience in semi-auto or auto machine design
5. Experience in E-test inline design
6. Experience in PLC