- Working with Production and Quality team in manufacturing process,trouble shooting and optimization.
- New process study and introduction , define the specification.
- Process documents preparation and release;Control plan, PFMEA, PFC, WI, etc
- Jigs/fixtures/ tooling development and preparation for new product.
- Training production people (process + equipment).
-Evaluate existing processes ;cycle times;H/C Routing, VT/TEB,and standardized work to continuously improve.
- ECR/ECN handling and implementation.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical or electrical.
- 8+ years experience in manufacture engineering experience, 3+ years automotive industry experience.
- Be familiar with Electronic ass''y experience.
-Production machine maintainance (TPM) and trouble shooting. Good equipment management experience will be prefer.
- 6 sigma Green belt is better.
- Cmk, Cpk analysis.
- Good attitude and teamwork.