1. Participate in new product development strategy research;
2. Develop and maintain Auto Project (raw material and production equipment purchasing, supplier development, PPAP, APQP submit); ensure the project run smoothly;
3. According to customer’s requirement, use internal technic and resources to ensure the product optimization and new product development;
4. Support the sales and commercial to slove technic issues on New Project / Customer quotation activity;
5. Other duties as deemed necessary by supervisor.
1. Bachelor degree or above, mechanical major and related;
2. With more than 8 Years project management experiences in automotive industry, automotive fastener background is preferred;
3. Comprehensive technical English reading/writing and verbal communication skills are required;
4. Good communication skill and team work spirit.