1. Familiar with mechanical assembly and machining process in automobile or rail industry or aviation
2. Deep understand and hands on in Lean Production System
3. Engineering capability, knowledge of state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, be good at IE tools
4. Know well in advanced machining process with DMG 4-axis and 5-axis machine, include process plan, fixture design, tooling selection, CNC programming, CNC machine operation etc.
5. Hands on in manufacturing process improvement with the approach towards Zero Defect.
6. New product introduction and localization experience
7. Working experiences in European mechanical companies is favorable
8. High quality assurance consciousness in production
9. Well known in logistics structures and material flow in production shop flow
10. SAP R/3 or other ERP system experience, MS office and AutoCAD skill
11.Team management and development expeiecne with subordinates
12.Good engagement and initiative
13. Fluent English both in written and oral, German language is an advantage
1. Develop, deploy and execute functional strategies in manufacturing engineering
2. Lead team to plan the machining and assembly process of new project or product
3. Planning and implementing process continuous improvement program, such as introduction of Zero Defect program, CAA system, Poka Yoke devices, PFMEA project, Andon/FDM etc.
4. Conduct and commit to localization project.
5. People leadership (recruitment, target setting and controlling, performance and competency appraisal, feedback and recognition, people placement planning, people development, etc.)
6. Manage the IE activities to meet customer requirements
7. Supervision of existing running production technology and provide problem- solving decisions to daily operations
8. Establish positive relationships with other departments or other location and co-lead the supporting activities required to ensure the IE/Production runs smoothly
9. Manage and authorize documentation or procedure for manufacturing process
10. Calculate, verify and monitor the parts/product processing time, regular update routing time in SAP
11. Carry out timely manufacturing process capacity planning (capacity calculation, assessment and expansion plan)
12. Lead and manage new equipment or technology introduction.
13. Manage related task in case Engineering Change or process change occurred
14. Implement and initiate actions based on KPS.
15. Contribute to cost saving project to support KB2020.
16. Support budget planning, analysis, review and ongoing controlling
17. Support for advanced manufacturing technology development
18. Be responsible for HSE related activities
19. Complete other tasks assigned by higher-up