1. Lead the planning team : material/customer/production planning;
2. Master production schedule;
3. Capacity coordinator with TEF;
4. Align the cooperation between planning and traffic/warehousing;
5. Align the cooperation between planning and other dept.;
6. Finished goods stock days plan and control;
7. Raw material stock days plan and control;
8. WIP stock days plan and control;
9. Customer order and OTD fulfillment control.
10. Supplier OTD control;
11. Plan and control premium freight;
12. Motivate and maintain the planning team;
13. Planning process owner and CIP;
14. Customer planner, if need;
15. Business plan for planning function;
16. Others arranged by manager.
17. People development.
1. Bachelor degree
2. At least 7 years working experience at related area
3. Knowledge of SAP
4. Good MS-office skills