1) College education.
2) Engineering background.
3) Has process experience at least 3 years in process of production line , have Process/IE working experience
4) Know and apply some tools such as 6Sigmaand quality system ISO9000
5) Has knowledge and experience in Kaizen PFMEA Minitab.
6) Be familiar with office (especially Excel and PPT)，be readunderstand AutoCAD drawing
7) Fluent in English;
1) Protect confidential and proprietary information from inadvertent disclosure.
2) Lead in Design & Development of various Automatic Machinery, Fixture and Tooling for mass production.
3) Identify, justify, prioritize and implement ideas for continuous improvement in assigned areas.
4) Utilize statistical techniques, improvement methodologies, simulations and application of equipment/technology advances to achieve quantifiable improvements
5) Analyze cost information, production data and analytical results to maintain effective control of assigned plant operations
6) Provide technical leadership in industrialization step and documentation (ie. basis of safety, basis of environmental control, EC, PSSR (Pre-startup safety review), critical operating parameters, safety interlocks, equipment design, RTK training (Right to Know Training))
7) Provide technical leadership during new process setup, technology transfer, equipment qualification and startups (ie. plant requirements & setup, production costing, capital project scope, production reporting).
8) Develop, support &/or direct engineering projects throughout the facility
9) Provide technical guidance and training for process team, in resolution of daily production problems
10) Deliver technical presentations to corporate managers
11) Work with Production and Quality Assurance team in production process, tooling development, trouble shooting and optimization
12) Participate in problem-solving and decision-making meetings with production.
13) Assume temporary production management role when requested by management team.