1. Support Business Development & Implementation of Display Windows range of products.
2. Provide Technical guidance & support to Customer, Outsource Partners & Internal Teams alike.
3. Provide lead expertise to develop & implement sustainable design for manufacture product & process solutions.
4. Work closely with NPI Team to ensure all related technical deliverables are completed for assigned projects.
5. Participate & Engage with extended CCL Design Technical Community.
6. Establish/Maintain Design guidelines for range of products.
7. Identify & Test alternative materials & processes to drive improved product performance.
8. Ensure Technical Documentation is established & maintained. (i.e. utilize technical database for project records & reports).
Education and Training:
1. University degree technical or science
Experience and Skill:
1. At least 5 years’ experience of process or manufacturing engineering roles, window/cover industry is preferred.
2. Good skill of plastic/glass UV molding process improvement and project management (planning and implementation.), good experience of UV molding tooling make process.
3. working knowledge of QC tools
4. clean room experience is required
5. effective communication and coaching skill
6. local work experience and immediate availability is plus
Personality and Competency:
1. Good written/oral English,
2. Good communication skill and customer oriented,
3. Good competency of learning and analytical skills,
4. Engineering background with good logical thinking,
Good AutoCAD or photographic program skill is preferred.