1) Minimum 3 years quality control experience.
2) Technical background education or similar
3) Good communication skills
4) Knowledge of ISO 9001, API Q1 is preferred.
5) Hydraulic hoses or rubber industry background is preferred
1) Lead implementation of control plan, inspection spec. and forms.
2) Performs daily inspection and testing operation.
3) Records defects and failure rates.
4) Identify problems and issues related to factory quality systems and measurements and work with technical, production and engineering personnel to reach resolution.
5) Assist in investigating claims related to manufacturing processes. Prepare investigative reports and make recommendations for corrective action
6) Any other responsibility defined by the direct supervisor