1. Be responsible for making the production, final quality inspection and delivery plan.
2. Be responsible for coordinating with production engineering department to ensure the completion of the preparation before press.
3. Be responsible for following, analyzing and feeding back the planned production hours and actual production hours
1. Verify MJC information and the maturity of drawing, customer samples and other related information before the production.
2. Make the job card and provide it to production supervisor, production leader and operator.
3. Provide correct material requisition to the warehouse, make sure the pre-press get the right information to make technical plan timely.
4. Clear up and check all finished job card, analyze the tolerance between planned production hours and actual production hours, communicate with production supervisor and publicize the relative information on the blackboard.
5. Be responsible for inputting working hours of each job list and forwarding correct information to financial department for cost calculation.
6. Be responsible for arranging the priority FIFO of Production and the overtime requirements.
7. Be responsible for making delivery plan according to customer’s requirements, specify quantity, delivery address, delivery method and agency, make sure the timely delivery.
8. Be responsible for managing and controlling all drawing and document to ensure the compliance with the requirements of quality system,Other duties as request.
Education and Training:
1. University degree or above
2. At least 3 years experiences in Die-cut industry
Experience and Skill:
1. Understanding production process and MRP system
2. Customer focused & can work under pressure to tight deadlines
Personality and Competency:
1. Good communication both in English and Chinese
2. Can interact with others & Problem solving skills