1. Take charge of office and direct labor recruiting;
2. Support the recruiting plan according to resources requirements;
3. Assist HR Manager deal with related affairs (CV collection, interview arrangement, candidates contact, recruitment channel maintenance etc.);
4. Analyze training needs, implement training plan, and coordinate all the training activities;
5. Assure the quality of training meet relevant requirement;
6. Other HR projects and tasks assigned.
1. University Degree with major in Human Resources, organization development, business management or other related fields.
2. 2 years working experience in HR function in multinational companies.
3. Experienced in talent selection, high sensitivity, good judgment
4. Trained at Target Selection is a plus
5. Fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking)
6. Balanced and can work under high pressure
7. Good interpersonal skills, disciplined, attention to details, well organized
8. Team spirit