1. Bachelor degree, major in Mechanical Engineering
2. Knowledge in CNC programming ( Siemens 840D)
3. Competency of problem-solving and quality improvement tools and techniques
4. Team work and knowledge share
5. Written &Spoken English on description the problem
6. Application Skills in Topsolid, CATIA software will be a plus
1. To develop and improve CNC machining programs; to create and keep updated the CNC program related technical documents (tooling list, CNC programs, numerical models)
2. Create & modify the program, select the right cutting tools and parameters for turning feature to be machined
3. NC tool paths and tool list for turning program to verify CNC paths before release for machining
4. To ensure the Topsolid ,CATIA applications; to develop the efficient program through identifying risks of developing and deploying the means to minimize these risks.
5. To enable the implementation of the manufacturing process specified, to train staff; to participate in the launch of new working methods and techniques; to create the necessary reports; to provide appropriate level of floor support including rework, trouble shooting, perform error proof methodology in programing. . .
6. To monitor the implementation and improvement of cutting tools; to plan and control the implementation in production.
7. Manage CNC program, be able to quick identify and solve issues on CNC program, cutting tools, control system and etc.