1.Market research, sources, identifies and selects the potential suppliers under the guidelines of sourcing flow for new and existing projects, RFQ preparation and execution drive for assigned commodities.
2.Analyze parts cost according to raw material and manufacturing process; develop cost reduction programs through technical analysis and process understanding and supplier integration.
3.T&C, contract, price negotiation with suppliers for assigned commodity
4.Work independently, with liability of supervision, with the responsibility for solving (supplier) requests for assigned commodity in engineering and working in close cooperation with customer R&D and SQM/quality departments.
5.Assist SQM team to have a best PPAP control.
6.Interacts with internal team such as global sourcing and SQM, as well as, customers from inside and outside China to accomplish supplier management initiatives.
7.Utilizes Supplier relationship management tools in collaboration with supplier management team to improve operational performance.
8.Lead and manage monthly supplier review meeting which may occur at anywhere, take away summarization and meeting minutes follow up.
9.Participate in the supplier assessment and performance evaluation.
1. Min. Bachelor degree in technology, engineering, mechanics or science
2. Strong knowledge on assigned commodity products is must(mechanics sourcing and Passive sourcing)
3. Solid experience in assigned commodity supplier development and management
4. Good knowledge of MS Office and other relevant software tools
5. Good presentation skills
6. Good writing and oral English