1. Job Summary:
Provide defect analysis/root cause analysis and reliability test service to internal and external customers. Develop defect analysis & reliability test method to meet internal/external customer requirements. Support day to day defect analysis operations, and provide technical expertise as needed or requested.
2. Duties and Responsibilities:
1. On time analysis to all construction analysis and failure analysis jobs submitted
from internal /external customers;
2. Maintain defect analysis equipment to achieve optimum utilization and effectiveness;
3. Establishes and performs product validation/reliability programs to determine actual
performance of product;
4. Recommends improvements to products & processes based on reliability test and
failure analysis results;
5. Prepares technical reports for internal and external customers;
6. Acts as a key contributor to the development of DOE and PFMEAs;
7. Provide defect analysis consultation to engineering groups, provide technical
expertise as needed or requested.
8. Research and develop new failure analysis and reliability test method for lab
9. Any chemical material related job, follow ISO14001 & OHSAS18001 requirement.
10. Facilitates customer inquiries involving product performance.
3. Job Specifications
Bachelor degree or above in electronic, physics, materials science, chemical or mechanical engineering…with min. 5 years experience.
Semiconductor working experience is a must.
Familiarity with ISO17025 is a plus.
4. Key Relationships:
Reports to: Lab Supervisor
Comments from direct manager
经验：Reliability, FA, Project Management, People skills