• Lead cross-functional project team by following internal project management procedures to ensure new program launch projects or internal projects be successfully completed within targeted time-line, quality requirement and cost effectiveness.
• New product launch flawless: Cost, timing, Quality
• Internal projects meet target date, cost reduction and quality requirement
• Act as the key contact person for new product launching project to customers
• Follows PDP & APQP process to establish proper planning, measures and control for identified activities list
• Assign project personnel to specific phases or aspects of project by evaluation preliminary project requirements.
• Work together with relevant department on RFQ. Support sales to pursuit new business.
• Oversees all activities related to design, quality, industrialization and logistic and so on, all red issue is to be captured and tracked to ensure that the whole project timing should be under control.
• Evaluates all design changes, specification and drawing releases while controlling expenditures within limitations of project budget.
• New ideas and the latest qualitative and quantitative problem-solving techniques shall be combined with sound judgment and specific experience to provide a proven approach to solving difficult internal customer problems.
• More than 5 years working experience in project management of automotive industry.
• Has background of mechanical manufacturing product and process.
• Familiar with TS16949, VDA6.3 and related tools.
• Familiar with the tool of MS project.
• Familiar with the APQP process.
• Have a non-standard automation equipment mechanical design work experience is preferred.
• Strong experience in communicating and coordination.
• Good English in both oral and written.