Purpose of Position:
- Oversee and make sure facility effectiveness to provide continuous supply to production.
- To reduce facility down times
- To reduce the utility consumption
- Continuously improve utility efficiency
- Plant facilities maintenance, including building and public estate areas, power supply, lighting, air condition, exhaust system, compressed air, dust collection system, waste water system, water, gas supply, fire fighting system and CCTV etc.
- Test, inspect, troubleshoot, calibrate and repair Facility systems, ensure utility supplies (including water, power, gas, air compressor and etc.) stable and no interruption to impact the manufacturing operation
- Building maintenance and environmental improvement, manage a team of facilities personnel and maintenance contractors to achieve business results in terms of cost, site delivery, timeliness and quality
- Prepare facility maintenance strategy, responsible for maintenance, vendor management and contract administration covering services related to facilities management
- Organize maintenance with own staffs or subcontractor, build a strong working relationship with the building landlord and building services staff to ensure proper integrity of services provided
- Ensure compliance with regulatory codes and environmental guidelines(based on ISO9000 and TS16949) and establish critical systems testing and emergency procedures, as well company policies and procedures,
- Establish performance criteria and parameters for vendors and service providers, in conjunction with procurement, initiates leverage on vendor contracts, service agreements
- Reduce, manage, analyze and report operating expense, deploy facilities cost saving programs (e.g. energy, water, gas, electricity, etc..), assist CGT management with the preparation of annual budgets and full year projection
- Maintain proper documentation of requests, changes, incidents, QMS, etc..
- Guide and supervise all facility equipment and landscape maintenance, site housekeeping
- Maintain good relationship with authorities like Power Bureau, EPB, water and gas supply company
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor degree of Engineering major.
- High integrity, open-minded & self-motivated professional experience; Strong communication and leadership with customer focused & cost-effectiveness mind-set; Working under pressure and tight schedule, ability to work independently and exhibit a superior customer service attitude.；
- Over 5 years of manufacturing facility experience, at least 3 years in management role.
New facility setup experience.
WOFE working experience is preferred.
- Must possess a general knowledge of industrial maintenance and engineering, as well waste water treatment practice; comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the facilities and manufacturing requirements, strong EHS experience; Practical knowledge in contract administration, regulatory/governmental codes and regulations
- Electricity, Infrastructure, Building, Knowledge of ISO 9000 & TS16949 system.
- Boiler, air compressor certificate required.