• Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Computer proficiency including MS Word, Excel, and statistical/calibration programs.
• Ability to interact professionally and build strong relationships with customers.
• Expertise in design quality according to APQP process and customer requirements.
• Experience with TS16949 automotive quality standard, strong communication and coordination skill also needed.
• Experience in colour matching of printed roll goods manufactured using rotogravure printing BS in Manufacturing, Industrial or Quality Engineering.
• Knowledge of Chemical industry and car interior material
• Ability to travel
• Proficient in the English language, both written and verbal skills.
• Principal Accountabilities:
• Customer focus, to be the customer representative in company and work for customer satisfaction.
• Quick response and interact with customers for both proactive (APQP) and reactive (Corrective Action Response) situations.
• Communicate customer requirements to CGT other functions and ensure customer requirements are fully met.
• Customer complaint handling, initial 8D problem solving activities when necessary.
• Register, analysis, track, follow up and record customer quality issues and cost
• Participate in FMEA, DV, PV and process launch teams.
• Implement and maintain quality systems for new production introduction.
• Other task as assigned