Duties and Responsibilities
1. Organizing, realizing and monitoring of the entire project coordination from inquiry to serial production.
2. Building relationship to existing and new customers in the automotive branch.
3. Customer care and developing of new business.
4. Providing timely quotation of new business by internally driving the quote process
5. Technical support for local and global projects
6. Technical and commercial offer and order processing incl. data handling, document maintenance, contract review and calculation
7. Service and present components and modules on trade fairs, road shows and customer presentations
8. Work out new ideas, concepts and applications as well as their patent protection for the automotive industry
9. Realization of the given aims in the interest of the role
10. Work out business plans, product strategies and product stories
11. Managing research as well as advanced development projects in a matrix organization
12. Tool and jigs ordering as per specification
13. Direction and advancement of subordinated staff
14. Gather all necessary information and share this with the right people and departments
1. Bachelor degree in engineering or relevant.
2. Min 8~10 years’ experience in automotive industry project management position
3. Good spoken, reading and writing English
4. Familiar with APQP, PPAP, FMEA, PMP and IATF16949
5. Good Communication skills.
6. Strong cross-function alignment skill, planning and responsibility/accountability