SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Support global Sales/FQE team to provide service to customers regarding customer visit,
product quality issues.
2. Customers return data summary, analysis and initiate, drive corrective and preventive actions
3. Support / coordinate customer audit and customer visit.
4. Actively approach to customers and provide prompt response / service to customers.
5. Collect quality performance at customer side, capable to summarize the major issues,
perform regular analysis of customer return information, and communicate to internal team.
6. Drive lessons learned upon customer return analysis and area for improvement and drive for
1. Ten-years’ experience in electronics, semiconductor or automotive manufacturing related
industry including five years in customer quality service.
2. Bachelor degree or above in material science, microelectronic, or equivalent.
3. Plan, organize, and coordinate varied complex projects.
4. Quality Knowledge of ISO9000 standards and 6 Sigma.
5. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Ability to work fully proficient and independently; self-directed and motivated; quality
7. Strong interpersonal skills, communication and decision making skills.
8. Good spoken and written English ability.
9. Ability to work under stress.
10. Travel upon business needs.
11. Strong PC skills, with windows based environments, word processing, spreadsheets,