Knowles seeks a motivated and creative individual to work in a fast-paced, market-oriented R&D team environment developing MEMS technology for microphones. Strong preference will be given to candidate with a background in MEMS foundry transfer and program management. Other desirable experience includes global/cross-functional/cross-company teams, process development, MEMS characterization and data analysis. Candidate will be expected to act as internal expert in MEMS foundry transfer and ramp up.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead global, cross-functional, cross-company teams through MEMS process transfer for high volume mass production
• Develop Integrated Project Schedules
• Manage project deliverables around performance, schedule and cost through rigorous project planning and execution.
• Work closely with MEMS foundries to identify risks, resources, gaps, and provide solutions in order to validate supplier capabilities to meet MEMS microphone design requirements for mass production
• Act as liaison between team members to ensure clear communication and support of common team goals
• Update management on project status as required
• Masters in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or a related field
• 10 years experience within electronics manufacturing, semiconductor or MEMS
• Understanding of MEMS Process modules including but not limited to: PVD, CVD, Lithography, and DRIE in thin film polysilicon and silicon nitride systems.
• Strong statistical, diagnostic, and analytical skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to travel internationally 25 to 50%
• Comfortable in high volume manufacturing environment (operations, quality, supply chain, product line management)
• Self motivated, driven personality
• Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, SharePoint