1. Collect requirements from stakeholders and Establish MEP standard/requirement for campus
development; Working with internal team for academic/operational requirement and regularize it
to engineering standard/requirement.
2. Planning and conceptualization of the MEP system for campus development; Provide MEP provision
for flexibility to capture future academic and operation requirement.
3. Manage/co-ordinate with consultants, LDI, architect and interior designer to finalize the MEP
concept for shopping mall development.
4. Review MEP consultant, LDI design and ensure the stakeholders’ requirement fully incorporate.
5. Periodic site visiting, monitoring/checking the quality of site installation works; prepare inspection
report to ensure the compliance in term of system design and installation quality.
6. Manage/Coordinate consultant/contactor for MEP system testing & commissioning.
7. Coordinate Project Management Company/ consultant/contractor for the completion documents
and handover to campus management.
8. Sourcing energy saving initiatives, analyze the capital cost/operating cost/return and feasibility.
9. Review stakeholders’ engineering requirement.
10. Approving/reviewing MEP system design.
11. Other tasks as assigned.
12. University employees'' job responsibilities will continue to expand in scope and depth as the
University grows in size and complexity in its programs.
1. Qualified with 8 years above experience and proven track record in MEP engineering in China
(prefer oversea experiences).
2. Large scale public building, higher education campus development, design and construction
3. Specialize in Electrical or HVAC or Fire service with general technical knowledge for other MEP
4. Ability and confidence to quickly identify key issues for MEP system for campus/public building
5. Proven track record in MEP design/development for campus/public building development.
6. Possess superior communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Proficient English skills.