Duke Kunshan University seeks a digital communications specialist to support the university’s brand-building and communications efforts in China and around the world. This position is primarily responsible for raising the university’s brand awareness and reputation globally through visual, video, or other multimedia approaches.
Senior Editor, Digital Communications
1. ｃｒｅａｔｅ videos, photos, and other multimedia creative assets regularly for DKU’s website and social media channels to convey a fuller DKU experience to global audiences and for campus-wide projects such as commencements and convocations. Build and maintain the university’s video channels.
2. Work with programs and offices across campus on their program-specific digital strategies and campaigns.
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
4. University employees' job responsibilities will continue to expand in scope and depth as the University grows in size and complexity in its programs.
1. Bachelor's degree or above.
2. Passion for creating videos, photos and other multi-media assets.
3. Highly motivated.
4. Collaborative team player.
5. Solid project management and communication skills. Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
6. Minimum requirements may be met by an equivalent combination of education, experience, and skills.
How to Apply:
Please send a video portfolio along with your application, if applicable.
Please be advised the salary is commensurate with experience.
Please find this position on DKU employment website and directly apply there.