Education / Experience
1.University degree or above in Chemistry, Food Science / Pharmacy or related discipline.
2.Minimum 5 years experience in a testing laboratory environment.
3.Worked for famous companies more than 3 years or achieve obvious performance in analytical field.
2.Rich experience in equipment 3Q activities..
3.Rich experience in analytical method validation.
1.Strong interpersonal skills.
2.Good at planning and execution.
3.Good at document management.
4.Fluent oral and written English.
5.Computer literate, knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet softwares.
6.Accept run shift.
1. Strictly follow procedure and responsible for the exercising of maximum care, good judgment and behaviors in preventing EHS incidents.
2. Coordinate with other shift to ensure that scheduled testing and release activities are completed in a timely manner with minimal delays. Perform shift and weekend duties if necessary.
3. Strictly follow approved test procedure with current authorized forms and ensure accuracy and integrity in raw data, calculations and results.
4. Investigate and document suspect or out-of-specification data regarding any analytical testing conducted in the laboratory.
5. Be accountable to initial or review equipment qualification protocol, and finish it by himself or herself, or help analyst with Qualify, Operate, calibrate and maintain laboratory facilities and instrument as schedule and procedure requirement.
6. Assist in maintaining adequate levels of reference standards, control samples, reagents, spare parts and GMP consumable, meanwhile, properly store them as requirement.
7. Be accountable for initialing or reviewing method validation/transfer protocol, implement, and finish summary report , assist in the development and review of laboratory test methods.
8. Assist in the training of new Analysts so as to enable them to carry out their duties in accordance with GMP. Be accountable to implement new analytical method and qualify other person..
9. Be knowledgeable with applicable policies, procedures and guidelines. Establish local procedure or update it on time to ensure continuous compliance to GMP and Wyeth quality system requirement in designated areas.
10. Execute all duties faithfully and responsibly in accordance to written procedures and to action report all observations of GMP non-conformances.
11. Be accountable for new project and implement.
12. Perform or assist in additional job-related functions as directed by the supervisor or manager.