Education / Experience
1. Possess college or university degree in science (Microbiology, Biochemistry, pharmaceutical, food etc.) or more than 10 years working experience in testing.
2. Be familiar with laboratory control system.
3. Experience in laboratory information management system is preferred.
1. Food, dairy or pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
1. Base English skill, good at spoken and written English.
2. Microbiological, hygiene and problem solving skill.
3. Cross-functional working environment.
4. Team work.
Other special qualifications：
1. Has working experience in dairy industry; familiar with production process; be able to identify the critical points for microbiological management.
2．Has sound knowledge in food safety management system, such as ISO 22000, HACCP, etc.
3. 能在跨部门的环境下工作积极有效地工作， 有责任感。
Be involved in the routine test and stability test.
Take responsible for new method validation / method transfer including preparing validation / transfer plan, deviation investigation during executing and preparing the final report, personal training etc.
Take responsible for existing methods optimization including validation for the changed method.
Be responsible for lab equipment qualification/ validation activities.
Be involved in plant environmental monitoring and help trouble shooting of the plant hygiene issues.
Support micro lab manager/supervisor for lab routine management.
Ensure lab compliance with Conformance standard and incorporated into SOPs in a timely manner.
Be involved or leading the lab investigation and help trouble shooting from technical perspective.
Be involved or leading the lab internal audit for QSE verification.
Be involved in new or junior analyst training and verification.
Be involved in lab special project if needed.