1. BS / MS in Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Material Engineering
2. Minimum above 7 years of experience introducing products into manufacturing in R&D team
3. Experience in automobile manufacturing, or R&D team on new manufacturing process exploration, and qualification
4. Self-motivated, proactive, process and detail oriented, organized, hands-on, results driven
5. Strong problem solving skills logically and systematically
6. Strong risk assessment and management
7. Working knowledge of data analysis and statistical
Require a frequent travel (30-35+%)
1. Responsible for development and qualification of fabrication, assembly & finishing processes to support successful electronic consumer product design and production.
2. You will work directly with Designers, Decoration Engineering, Global Source Management , Supplier Development , Operation and Vendors.
3. Focused on accomplishing techno and product objective, you will collaborate with them to explore appropriate tooling, fabrication, assembly, finishing methods and techniques, troubleshooting material and process issues, and qualify fabrication process and tooling to ensure successful introduction of new products into production.
4. Plan the new material and manufacturing processes development direction as per product roadmap and portfolio
5. Sourcing, development and specification of materials, manufacturing processes as plan
6. Participation in techno exploration, product design through DFM
7. Consolidate manufacturing process and material application guideline to feedin robust mechanical design and development;
8. Driving fabrication process quality continuously improvement
9. Direction and oversight of fabrication process qualification, approval and documentation