1. Clarify and document the technical and functional requirements of tooling/fixture activity orders for precision assembly.
2. Complete the concept design with 3D models for tooling/fixture design review purpose.
3. Complete the detailed design drawings for the fabricated tooling, fixture or equipment.
4. Support the fabrication suppliers or internal tool makers to complete the tooling fabrication successfully.
5. Make sure the completed tooling/fixture/equipment will meet the intended purposes for product assembly as designed.
6. Operate the CNC machine for some simple fixtures for design review or urgent case.
7. Improve process and optimize tooling to achieve the best labor cost and maximum capacity.
8. Train and qualify the production trainers and operators.
1. College or above
2. At least 5 years working experience in tooling designing
3. Experience of using Solidworks and AutoCAD
4. Good understanding of CNC machining process
5. Knowledge of Poka-Yoke (fool-proofing) application
6. Good communication and coordinating skill
7. Must be innovative
8. Good skills in MS Office
9. Basic English skills both oral and written