1. Respond to customer inquiries via live chat/email/phone, and solve customer’s issues in a professional and timely manner.
2. Exercise judgment in the examination, interpretation, and decisions concerning the resolution of problems.
3. Accurately record customer feedbacks using the customer service tools.
4. Summarize and provide customer feedback to management
5. Maintain departmental standards of quality, customer satisfaction, productivity and problem resolution.
6. Perform related duties as assigned.
1.Bachelor’s degree or above
2. Can speak Thai fluently, passion and love sports
3. Has basic Computer Skills i.e. Internet/Web Browsing, MS Office and Windows
4. Has good encoding/typing skills
5. Good Communication Skills and Active Listening particularly on Customer Relations.
6. Can work under pressure.