Ensure the compliance with internal, external and legal requirements with regard to quality and EHS issues.
1. Develop, manage and maintain the quality system and documentation. Assure the organizational processes and procedures are aligned with ISO 9001 requirement.
2. Plan and direct all QA/QC activities, including IQC/FQC/SQE, quality training, and non-conformity handling etc.
3. Handle customer complaints and work together with relevant departments and ensures execution of all corrective actions and improvement to prevent recurrence.
4. Coordinate with other departments on Lean improvement projects
5. Regularly review and report quality statistics and analysis.
6. Work together with EHS engineer to develop and implement MAGNETO EHS policy and regulations
7. Identify room for improvement and continuously improve quality and EHS throughout the organization.
8. Report to General Manager and will be a key member of the management team.
1. Bachelor degree in engineering or Science, preferred in chemical engineering or material science.
2. At least 10 years related experience in international companies with a wide variety of product categories; Experience in surface treatment is a plus.
3. Customer focused and assures that customer requirements are met.
4. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
5. Strong leadership, communication and coordination skills
6. Working knowledge and practical experience with ISO9001 quality system and various quality management tools.
7. Practical experience in EHS management is preferred
8. High level of integrity and loyalty
9. Excellent oral and written English capability is a must;
10. Above 35 years old