1. Support for the machine installation, commissioning and training to customer''s operators and acceptance on customer site
2. Work with German headquarter counterpart to provide technical support and after sales service
3. Develop and maintain good relationship with customers
4. Have experience in working with foreign colleagues preferred
1. Bachelor degree in electrical engineering with at least 5Y''s experience.
2. Familiar with Siemens, S7 Controls systems, SIMOTION, servo motors drive.
3. Familiar with brands of electrical and pneumatic parts such as FESTO,SEW etc.
4. Good oral &written English skills, at least should be able to explain technical issues to German engineers effectively.